This site usually entertains me... but today, i find myself enraged... because of this.....
It is permissible for a woman to work or study so long as a number of conditions are met:
- That this work is suited to the nature and aptitude of women, such as medicine, nursing, teaching, tailoring and so on.
- The work should be in a place that is for women only, with no mixing between the sexes. It is not permissible for a woman to study or work in a mixed school.
- The woman should wear proper Islamic hijaab at work.
- Her work should not lead to her travelling without a mahram.
- Her going out to work should not involve her committing any sin, such as being alone with the driver, or wearing perfume where non-mahram men will be able to smell it.
- That should not lead to her neglecting her duties of looking after the house or taking care of her husband and children.
To hell with everybody...
Paraphrasing myself... If indeed there is a god, and he is a sexist, i would rather do without one... dont know if i have ever been as furious as i am now....