Saturday, May 06, 2006

White flux


White flux
Originally uploaded by mojosaurus.
Bannerghatta national park - 25kms from Bangalore city taught me quite a few things yesterday


  • Women with little children are obnoxious and extremely irritating while sharing closed spaces(safari van, in this case)

  • The white peacocks at the zoo were one of the most beautiful things that I had ever seen. This particular photo, having been shot particularly badly, doesn't do justice to the beauty, but believe me, it's like watching aurora boreallis in siberain wasteland, not to mention that I haven't seen that either.

  • Everything else was particularly unremarkable - lions, sloth bears, tigers, white tigers.. a whole bunch of sucky mammals



BTW, does anybody here know the difference between a white peacock and albino peacock? T'has something to do with the colour of the eyes, but can't quite place what it is.

3 comments:

I said...

forgot to sign in, b4.

Ishwar said...

Er... No!
:)

Are you, by any chance, a long-time member of "the romantically challenged" society?

:P

I said...

Am i that obvious?!