Tuesday, April 25, 2006

QoTD

"I'm feeling down", he said. "I feel like singing I'm looking through you, you're not the same", take an andean trek, live among the amish, burn the world down and take you along with it".

He said, "I am reminded of the poem

She believes if she could only overtake
The riding rhythm of things,
Of her own electrons,
Then she would be at rest
If she could forget school,
Climb the tree,
Be the tree,
Burn like that.
".

He said "I want to be the she, I want to be the tree, I want to burn like the tree, like her".

He said "I'm in the pack's-last-condom, DDLJ-induced nostalgia".

He said much more, on and on.

And she said "I understand", and he froze.

He wanted to shout out "But you don't. You think you know, you want to know, but you don't. I won't let you know".

But he didn't. And he was happy.

4 comments:

Ishwar said...

WTF..
Hence proved!

Anonymous said...

rotfl!


~ sudha

Anonymous said...

and she smiles thinking "let the kid be happy".

eppadi?

Ishwar said...

nalla illai

:X