Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Se7en

Half-way through the movie Se7en, and am spell-bound. This is not the first time that I am watching this movie, and definitely not the first time david fincher left me spellbound.

But the more I watch this movie, the more I understand why David Fincher is god. Anyway, wouldn't want to miss the rest of the movie. Will update this blog after the movie.

P.S: It hasn't been since 2001, A space odessey that I grinned so much while watching the movie :D


Sloth and lust homicides are way too cool :)


Somerset:So, you want to be a champion? People don't want a champion. They want to eat cheeseburgers, play ludo and watch television.


The best dialogue I've ever heard:
Mills:You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. A fucking t-shirt at best. .


How much more pathetic can it get when the high point of your life is when you watch a movie about a crazy lunatic.

No comments: